Bucks County Family Law

Can I hire an attorney for only part of my divorce?

Yes! Parties can retain counsel for only a part of their divorce rather than the entire divorce if you wish. You and your attorney will need to discuss this and specify in your fee agreement what portion of the divorce they will represent you on.

Lauren D’Alessandro

Lauren Anthony D'Alessandro's Profile Image
Lauren is located in Newtown, Pennsylvania and provides legal services for Bucks County, Philadelphia County, and Montgomery County. She specializes in family law and provides services for a whole range of family law matters. Whether you are seeking…

Read More About Lauren

Schedule a Free Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.