Bucks County Family Law

I already have a final court order, but my circumstances have changed. Am I stuck with the order?

No! Under Pennsylvania law, parties are permitted to modify an order. Whether your issue involves support, custody, or a different family law issue, you can seek to have the existing order changed. You are not guaranteed to have your request granted, but an attorney can greatly improve the odds it does get approved.

Lauren D’Alessandro

Lauren Anthony D'Alessandro's Profile Image
Lauren is located in Newtown, Pennsylvania and provides legal services for Bucks County, Philadelphia County, and Montgomery County. She specializes in family law and provides services for a whole range of family law matters. Whether you are seeking…

Read More About Lauren

Schedule a Free Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.