Bucks County Family Law

Will I have to go to court to get a divorce?

No! Parties often resolve their divorce outside of court. When this occurs, they are permitted to draft a proposed order and submit it for court approval. Should they agree to the provisions, that proposed order will be turned into an order and no hearing will be necessary. Any remaining issues not covered by the agreement can either be resolved outside of court or discussed at a conference or conciliation before going to hearing.

Lauren D’Alessandro

Lauren Anthony D'Alessandro's Profile Image
Lauren is located in Newtown, Pennsylvania and provides legal services for Bucks County, Philadelphia County, and Montgomery County. She specializes in family law and provides services for a whole range of family law matters. Whether you are seeking…

Read More About Lauren

Schedule a Free Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.